When you love a black woman you can’t come like a nigga, lol. You can’t come strong demanding shit. You come correct, upgrade your style and attitude (remember, I’m talking about a Black Woman). Not a ride or die bitch, a Black Woman! She need you to come with wisdom and understanding. She doesn’t need you for dick she can get that anywhere and anytime she wants it. As I said I’m talking about loving a Black Woman. Her smiles lights up the Heavens, her touch sends unknowing sensations through the universe. She isn’t ghetto, a hoe, she’s made some mistakes. She’s been misused and lied about. Called many words no Woman should be called. She isn’t a Queen. But has been long ago.
- Ask her what she wants from you before you take things to the next level. Here’s why making love is a grown man’s game; if a woman wants a commitment and you’re not ready for that, move on. (There are plenty of females out there who are willing to play around.) Don’t hang around and lie to a woman just to “get it.” In the end, she’ll hate you and you’ll hate yourself.
- Earn her trust. What does earning her trust mean? It means that before you enter her bed, demonstrate that you’re reliable. Keep your word to her. If you fuck up, apologize and atone to restore the trust. If your woman trusts you, she will be uninhibited in bed. Guaranteed.
- Talk to her often. If you want sex, send a text. If you want to make love to a Black woman, call her. Pick up the phone and ask, “How was your day?” Your follow-up question should be: “How can I make your day brighter?” If she says flowers will make her day brighter, send them.
- If she says just a few hours of peace will make her day brighter, do something to take a load off her plate. Your gesture must be genuine; give of yourself and don’t expect anything in return. This will make her fall in love with you. A woman who is in love with you will be uninhibited in bed. Guaranteed.
- Curb your tongue. Everyday won’t be filled with butterflies and rainbows. There will be conflict. No matter your rough patch, however, you must never, ever, call a Black woman a degrading name. Do you know how many times a Black woman hears “bitch, ho, slut, thot,” etc., in popular media? Can you imagine how hurtful these words would be for her to hear from a person she loves? Such verbal abuse can kill the soul of a woman. Your Black woman will gradually distrust you, and your lovemaking sessions will eventually morph into passionless sex. Guaranteed.
- Be prepared to please your Black woman. You will have to learn what she likes. Don’t bring another woman’s favorite moves into her bedroom. Taking the time to learn her erogenous zones will prompt her to do the same.
At this stage, your minds, bodies and souls will bond in the bedroom and beyond. Making love when you’re in love is the best thing ever.